Sekumpul waterfall is located in north Bali, precisely in Desa Sekumpul Singaraja. This waterfall is the best waterfall in Bali decorated with beautiful natural embankment of hill and rice fields. Still, this waterfall is not as popular as Gitgit and Tegenungan waterfall. It is because the waterfall is incredibly far from Denpasar which requires approximately 2.5 hours of travel time. Yet, as one of travel agents we are ready to take you to this place.
Sekumpul Waterfall is also known as the Gerombong Waterfall. This waterfall is about 100 meters high and consists of at least seven waterfalls which are located separately and far apart. The two out of seven waterfalls are nearer. Uniquely, the two adjacent waterfalls have different heights and water discharge. Also, these two waterfalls come from two different springs, where the waterfall on the left comes from the spring while the waterfall to the right (the higher one) is sourced from the river. In rainy season, the waterfall on the left remains clear because it comes from the spring while the waterfall on the right will be notably turbid and brown.
After the trekking, further we have prepared a very strategically site to visit offee plantation (Luwak Coffee) at which on our way to the hotel we can take some time to see how the process of traditional Balinese coffee producing and take a sip of it.
Luwak coffee / civit coffee comes from the Indonesian island an are well known for its excellent coffee. Also native to the area is the small civit like animal called a Paradoxurus the local called them Luwaks. These litte mammals live in the trees and one of their favorite food is the red, ripe coffee cherry. They eat the cherries, bean and all. While the bean is in the litte guys stomach, it undergoes chemical treatment and fermentation. The bean finishes it journey through the digestive system and exits. The still in tech beans are collected from the forest floor, and are cleaned, then roasted and ground just like any other coffee. The resulting coffee is said to be like no other. Is has a rich, heavy, flavor with hints of caramel or chocolate. Other terms used to describe it are earthy, must and exotic, the body is almost syrupy and it’s very smooth.
What Should You Bring :
Hiking shoes, slipper , warm jacket, long pants, camera, backpack (suggested).
Facilities Included :
- Transport with private tour (private air conditioner car and private guide).
- Mineral water and breakfast.
- Entrance fee of Sekumpul Area.
- 05.00 – 06.00 am : Pick up hotel and drive directly to starting point of Sekumpul Waterfall (depend location of your hotel)
- 08.00 am : Arrival at starting point of Sekumpul waterfall.
- 08.15 am : Having breakfast at starting point.
- 09.30 am : Arrival at waterfall.
- 11.00 am : Arrival at finish point, you will be drive to coffee plantation / Luwak coffee then drive back to your hotel.
Pick up time :
- Lovina : 07.00 am
- Amed : 06.00 am
- Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candidasa : 05.00 am.
- Sanur : 05.30 am
- Ubud : 06.00 am
- Kintamani : 06.30 am
Activities Details :
- Activity level : Low
- Hike duration : 1 hours down and up.
- Temperature : 20 – 25° Celsius
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp / LINE / Call / Text : +62 821 4555 1551
Price : Start $ 45 USD/Pax Minimum 2 Pax ( Depend Location Of Your Hotel )