Sunrise Via Beskih View
Mount Agung is an active volcano last erupted in 1963. This mountain is the highest mountain in Bali of 3.142 meters above the sea level. Tourist visits to climb the mountain is not as many as to Mount Batur due the long travel time to reach its peak approximately 7 hours. So it requires more power.
On The Top of Mount Agung Via Besakih Temple View Mount Batur
Mount Agung has 2 travel routes to its sunrise point, the first is via Besakih temple and second via Pasar Agung temple. The route via Besakih temple takes 6 – 7 hours from the starting point to the sunrise point at an altitude of 3.142 meters above the sea level (Peak of Bali). Then the second route takes 3 – 4 hours from the starting point to the sunrise point. However, the sunrise point is at 2.900 meters above sea level yet the scenery is also amazing.
Sunrise Via Pasar Agung Temple
After the trekking, further we have prepared a very strategically site to visit offee plantation (Luwak Coffee) at which on our way to the hotel we can take some time to see how the process of traditional Balinese coffee producing and take a sip of it.
Luwak coffee / civit coffee comes from the Indonesian island an are well known for its excellent coffee. Also native to the area is the small civit like animal called a Paradoxurus the local called them Luwaks. These litte mammals live in the trees and one of their favorite food is the red, ripe coffee cherry. They eat the cherries, bean and all. While the bean is in the litte guys stomach, it undergoes chemical treatment and fermentation. The bean finishes it journey through the digestive system and exits. The still in tech beans are collected from the forest floor, and are cleaned, then roasted and ground just like any other coffee. The resulting coffee is said to be like no other. Is has a rich, heavy, flavor with hints of caramel or chocolate. Other terms used to describe it are earthy, must and exotic, the body is almost syrupy and it’s very smooth.
What Should You Bring :
Hiking shoes, warm jacket, long pants, camera, backpack (suggested).
Facilities Included :
- Transport with private tour (private air conditioner car and private guide).
- Mineral water, breakfast, 1 cup coffee or tea on the summit.
- Entrance fee of mount Agung.
Itinerary Sunrise Trekking Via Besakih Temple:
On The Submit 3.142 mdpl
- 00 – 09.30 Pick up hotel and drive directly to starting point of mount Agung hike (depend location of your hotel)
- 00 pm Arrival at starting point of mount Agung hike via Besakih temple at 1.100 mdpl.
- 15 – 05.30 you will walking about 6 hours from bottom to summit.
- 30 On the summit of mount Agung 3.142 mdpl.
- 00 Arrival at finish point, you will be drive to coffee plantation / Luwak coffee then drive back to your hotel.
Pick up time Sunrise Trekking Via Besakih Temple :
- Lovina, Amed : 08.00 pm
- Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candidasa : 08.30 pm.
- Sanur : 09.00 pm
- Ubud : 09.00 pm
- Kintamani : 10.00 pm
Price : Start $ 70 USD/Pax Minimum 2 Pax ( Depend Location Of Your Hotel )
Itinerary Sunrise Trekking Via Pasar Agung Temple
View Via Pasar Agung
- 00 – 02.30 : Pick up hotel and drive directly to starting point of mount Agung hike (depend location of your hotel)
- 00 am : Arrival at starting point of mount Agung hike via Pasar Agung Temple at 1.500 mdpl.
- 15 – 05.30 am : you will walking about 3 hours from bottom to summit.
- 30 am : On the summit of mount Agung 2.850 mdpl.
- 00 am : Arrival at finish point, you will be drive to coffee plantation / Luwak coffee then drive back to your hotel.
Pick up time : Sunset Trekking
- Lovina, Amed : 11.00 pm
- Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candidasa : 11.30 pm.
- Sanur, Ubud, Kintamani : 00.00 am
Price : Start $ 60 USD/Pax Minimum 2 Pax ( Depend Location Of Your Hotel )
Activities Details :
- Activity level : High
- Hike duration : 12 hours (via Besakih Temple) and 6 hours (Via Pasar Agung Temple) up and down.
- Temperature : 5 – 15° Celsius (on the summit)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp / LINE / Call / Text : +62 821 4555 1551