Mount Batur sunrise trekking package hot spring is the most popular package tour.
Mount Batur Trekking is a popular adventure activity mostly enjoyed by the foreign tourists. Mount Batur with altitude of 1717m above sea level offers a wonderful natural phenomenon. The mountain is classified as an active volcano with its recent eruption in 2000. However, smoke is yet emitted a lot from its crater, thus enables us doing a very fun activity like cooking at the crater such as boiling eggs and bananas so we can eat them for breakfast later.
After hike 1717 mdpl we are continue go to Natural Hot Spring, only 5 minutes drive. We can relaxation about 2 hours with beautiful view of Mount Abang and Batur Lake.
After the trekking, further we have prepared a very strategically site to visit offee plantation (Luwak Coffee) at which on our way to the hotel we can take some time to see how the process of traditional Balinese coffee producing and take a sip of it.
Luwak coffee / civit coffee comes from the Indonesian island an are well known for its excellent coffee. Also native to the area is the small civit like animal called a Paradoxurus the local called them Luwaks. These litte mammals live in the trees and one of their favorite food is the red, ripe coffee cherry. They eat the cherries, bean and all. While the bean is in the litte guys stomach, it undergoes chemical treatment and fermentation. The bean finishes it journey through the digestive system and exits. The still in tech beans are collected from the forest floor, and are cleaned, then roasted and ground just like any other coffee. The resulting coffee is said to be like no other. Is has a rich, heavy, flavor with hints of caramel or chocolate. Other terms used to describe it are earthy, must and exotic, the body is almost syrupy and it’s very smooth.
What Should You Bring :
Hiking shoes, warm jacket, long pants, camera, extra clothes, swimsuit backpack (suggested).
Facilities Included :
- Transport with private tour (private air conditioner car and private guide).
- Mineral water and breakfast.
- Entrance fee of mount Batur and Kintamani area.
- Hot spring ticket
- Towel, Toilet, Changing Room Facilities
Itinerary Sunrise Trekking:
- 00.00 – 02.00 am : Pick up hotel and drive directly to starting point of mount Batur hike (depend location of your hotel)
- 03.30 am : Arrival at starting point of mount Batur hike.
- 03.30 – 05.30 am : You will walking about 2 hour from bottom to summit.
- 05.30 am : On the summit of mount Abang 1.717 mdpl.
- 08.30 am : Arrival at finish point,
- 08.40 am : Arrival at Natural Hot Spring
- 10.10 am : Continue drive to coffee plantation / Luwak coffee then drive back to your hotel.
Pick up time : Sunrise Trekking
- Lovina, Amed : 01.30 am
- Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candidasa : 01.30 am.
- Sanur : 02.00 am
- Ubud : 02.30 am
- Kintamani : 03.00 am
Activities Details :
- Activity level : Moderate
- Hike duration : 4 hours up and down.
- Temperature : 15 – 25° Celsius (on the summit)
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp / LINE / Call / Text : +62 821 4555 1551
Price : Start $ 65 USD/Pax Minimum 2 Pax ( Depend Location Of Your Hotel )